The 21st Symposium of the International Society of Endocytobiology (ISE)
Symposium will take place from July 19-22 2022, in České Budějovice, at the Faculty of Science of the University of South Bohemia and the Biology Centre of the Czech Academy of Sciences.
- Debashish Bhattacharya (Rutgers University, USA)
- Ugo Cenci (Université de Lille, France)
- Felix Grewe (Field Museum, USA)
- Ilka Haferkamp (Technische Universität Kaiserslautern, Germany)
- Elisabeth Hehenberger (Parazitologický ústav, Czech Republic)
- Peter Kroth (Universität Konstanz, Germany)
- Julius Lukeš (Parazitologický ústav, Czech Republic)
- Jiří Macas (Ústav molekulární biologie rostlin, Czech Republic)
- Ralf Oelmüller (Friedrich-Schiller Universität Jena, Germany)
- Oren Ostersetzer-Biran (The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel)
- Norico Yamada (Universität Konstanz, Germany)
The meeting will be held in a hybrid format. While we are looking forward to meeting you in person if possible, we will also stream the sessions to registered online participants.
During the symposium, winners of two prizes will be chosen among the participating early career scientists (students and postdocs within the first four years after obtaining the degree): The ISE price for an outstanding oral presentation, and the Peter-Sitte price for an outstanding poster presentation.
The meeting will start with a welcome reception in the late afternoon/evening of Tuesday July 19, and end after the morning sessions on Friday July 22, allowing for same day arrival/departures.
We are looking forward to seeing you in České Budějovice
Ansgar Gruber and Miroslav Oborník