Bc. Oldřiška Kadlecová
Job Position: Technician - Laboratory of parasitic therapy
+420 387 77 5420
- 12/2014 – present: technician, Laboratory of Parasitic Therapy, BC CAS
- 9/2013 – 1/2018: bachelor studies, biomedical laboratory techniques, Universtiy of South Bohemia
- 2009 – 2013: secondary studies; Higher School and Secondary School of Veterinary, Agriculture and Nursing Třebíč; veterinary field
- 9/2013 – 1/2018: bachelor thesis in the Laboratory of Parasitic Therapy (BC CAS) entitled 'Introduction of helminth as a model organism into the culture and characterization of the host immune response'
- 2015: PI of the project supported by the Student Grant Agency (SGA) of the Faculty of Science of the USB, entitled 'Introduction of helminth as a model organism into the culture and characterization of the host immune response'
- 2018: Certificate of professional competence for the management, implementation, and control of animal experiments according to rules of Czech government and EU (Act No. 246/1992 Coll., on the Protection of Animals against Cruelty, as amended)
|Total found: 2 records
Lhotská Z., Frgelecová L., Kadlecová O.,
Petrželková K. J., Morien E.,
Jirků-Pomajbíková K. (2021) Helminth Interactions with Bacteria in the Host Gut Are Essential for Its Immunomodulatory Effect Microorganisms
Jirků M., Hložková O.,
Jirsová D., Stensvold C.,
Jirků-Pomajbíková K. (2020) A Study on the Prevalence and Subtype Diversity of the Intestinal Protist Blastocystis sp. in a Gut-Healthy Human Population in the Czech Republic Frontiers in Cellular and Infection Microbiology