Mgr. David Hartmann, Ph.D.
Job Position: Research Assistant - Laboratory of Molecular Biology of Ticks
+420 38 777 5489
Molecular adaptation of the tick Ixodes ricinus to the parasitic lifestyle and establishing molecular biology tools in the research of economically and veterinary important pest: poultry red mite (Dermanyssus gallinae).
- 2012 - BSc. in Biomedical Laboratory Techniques; Diploma work: Genetic screening for the dominant suppressors of adgf-a mutant phenotype in Drosophila
- 2014 - MSc. in Clinical Biology; Diploma work: Characterization and function of Factor C from the tick Ixodes ricinus
- 2021 - PhD. in Infection Biology; Doctoral thesis: Selected proteolytic aspects as targets to combat ticks and tick-borne pathogens
- 2014–now - Laboratory of Vector Immunology/Laboratory of Molecular Biology of Ticks; Institute of Parasitology, Biology Centre, CAS, Ceske Budejovice, Czech Republic
- 2016, 2017 - Skaggs School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, University of California, San Diego, USA
2016 - Certificate of competence for pursuing a health profession under Section 51 and 52 of the Act No 96/2004 Coll.
2020 - Certificate of professional competence for designing experiments and experimental projects under Section 15d (3) of Act No 246/1992 Coll.